Friday 17 December 2010

Evaluation Question 7- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

What I believe I have learnt since first doing my preliminary task is the meagerly the technical side of making the type of media our project was based on. For example I have learnt to use the software that was key to the making and editing of our thriller opening. The software that I have come to learn how to use are garage band in which I made the sounds to match my thriller, final cut pro, were I made my actual opening and were I did all the editing and adding all the final touches to my thriller and also after effect in which i made my production logo. All of these type of software were at first a bit tricky to understand and use but once you have used it a few times it becomes more natural and is much more easier to operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment